You rock! You are always cooler than me! I am so excited that I get to be your 1st comment. Congrats on figuring out how this blog thing works. I will get around to making one soon but I am sure yours will always be cooler than mine! Cori
This comment is from the Roman Catholic Archbishop of New Orleans! a/k/a Father Nelson. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing some glimpses of the very happy "Burning Bush." It's good to see him living with somebody other than Elder Winkee. It's not good for a man to be alone unless he has his trusty "oinky" with him for when it gets really bad. Now a question - is there really such a place as "Beaver Mountain" or is this more of a pet name?
Congratulations on surviving the Baton Rouge mission. Pray you never have to conduct the choir from the baptismal font again. Even Moses would be blinded notwithstanding his experience with a burning bush.
2 comments:
You rock! You are always cooler than me!
I am so excited that I get to be your 1st comment.
Congrats on figuring out how this blog thing works. I will get around to making one soon but I am sure yours will always be cooler than mine!
Cori
This comment is from the Roman Catholic Archbishop of New Orleans! a/k/a Father Nelson. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing some glimpses of the very happy "Burning Bush." It's good to see him living with somebody other than Elder Winkee. It's not good for a man to be alone unless he has his trusty "oinky" with him for when it gets really bad. Now a question - is there really such a place as "Beaver Mountain" or is this more of a pet name?
Congratulations on surviving the Baton Rouge mission. Pray you never have to conduct the choir from the baptismal font again. Even Moses would be blinded notwithstanding his experience with a burning bush.
Peace out.
Chris Barrilleaux
a/k/a Father Nelson
PS How's Elder Hung?
Post a Comment