Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cougar Ranch Cabin Trip

The Jeep Commander parked in front of the cabin
Audra, Tim, Desiree, and Lauren in front of the cabin
Up on Beaver Mtn.
Beaver Mtn.
The Chair rock on Beaver Mtn.
The Jeep on Beaver Mtn.
Jeep after Beaver Mtn.

Beaver Mtn. drive
Beaver Mtn. road
Beaver Mtn. Meadow


Tim and Audra at Piute Lake
The Jeep at Piute Lake
The Jeep at Piute Lake
Jeep at Piute Lake
Lunch in the back of the Jeep at Piute Lake


The kids w/ their floaties at Piute Lake, PS the youngest one in the group is 12 and we still all play with Moose & Dora Floaties
Desiree getting lunch at Piute Lake

5 comments:

Cori said...

SOOO fun! It is so beautiful up there! I am jealous of the "A frame" cabin. I have wanted to live in one of those since I was like 4 years old!

Lianne said...

What a fun trip!! That's the one thing that I HATE about being out here - we don't get to go do fun things like that. I hope if was awesome!

Veater Family said...

Hey Audra!! We miss you! You guys are so cute. Hope to see you at the fam reunion!

Kelli said...

So Cute! Words would be good too Audra! Little explanations??? Although you need NO explanation that you are Julee's daughter by the look of that spread PERFECTLY set up in the back of your jeep for lunch! You should win the "table setting" contest (like they had in high school) for the best picnic!
Hope you guys had a blast!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Im glad you guys had so much fun...Good thing the horn didn't honk the time you were driving to the cabin...LOL what a fun thing though with your fam