The Bridge Creepy Gnome under the bridge Spoon whittling contest, it was intense
Stove in the cabin
James, Tim, me, Jon, and Morgan after shooting guns at the range We had a lot of fun, making tie dye shirts, shooting, carving spoons, and eating food. We love escaping to this place to get away from the real world for a while.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am sooo bummed we couldn't make it! We haven't been part of a good old spoon carving contest for years. It looks like it was a blast, and from what I have heard, the weather was great! Glad it was fun- thanks for posting the pics.
3 comments:
I am sooo bummed we couldn't make it! We haven't been part of a good old spoon carving contest for years. It looks like it was a blast, and from what I have heard, the weather was great! Glad it was fun- thanks for posting the pics.
You guys look like a force to be reckoned with...I love the pictures!
There's no better way to get away then a trip to the cabin or camping! It looks like you guys had a fun labor day weekend!
Post a Comment