YUM!!!!!!!
OK so if you haven't had these, you need to. They are like .79 at Maceys. They are some of the best chocolate I have had in a long time, they are so creamy and melt in your mouth, so the next time your at Maceys, grab yourself a major treat, I promise you won't be disappointed. So good!

6 comments:
I love them too!
Mmmmmm! I love Utah truffles! They surely are delicious!!
your blog is so cute, I love the new Christmas look, it's really cool looking!
Why have I never tried these? I love mind truffles. Have you had the Sees ones? They are sooo good. As are their lemon and key lime truffles. I know way too much about Sees chocolates...
I will have to try them, i never have...but any chocolate is good!
Those sound good but I bet I cant find them here :o) OH well.. I love your favorite things posts. So great! And that opposition quote.... who thinks of those things?
Post a Comment