So here's pictures of this Sunday, I consider a big event because I actually cooked and it was actually good, so I made pot roast like 2 other times and they turned out bland and nasty which is a major bummer since it's Tim's favorite and I can't cook it. But this roast was actually good so it is a must that I post about this event. 
The roast, it's in the middle, not a very big one but you get the idea.
Tim playing his bass getting excited about the roast.
The roast is ready! And we are the biggest nerds ever.
Oh and I am thinking about getting a new camera maybe for my birthday, does anyone have any suggestions? If you know of a digital one that is user friendly but takes beautiful images that would be ideal.
5 comments:
You guys look soooo cute together! You are a great looking couple! And I love seeing pictures so keep it up!
congrats on the roast! cute pictures and dishes! you look very skinny - what is your secret?
I have a few suggestions... email me.
The food looks great! I can't cook AT ALL... tim's a lucky man! well done!
You are awesome for trying to master his favorite dish. I remember doing that the first few years and still make a few of them- he calls those recipes our classics :)
You will never regret taking self portraits of you and of you and Timm and you and your friends. Nerds or not, you and your kids will LOVE being able to look back. Trust me.
The Canon Rebel is a GREAT one. We have a 30d and I wish we had the Rebel because it is much more user friendly.
That's such a good idea to take more pictures. Your roast looks like it was great. Devin's the one that makes the roast in our house. We still need to get together!
Post a Comment