So I have been really missing warm weather lately, and this looked very inviting. This is the official HGTV Dream Home 2009, it's located in Sonoma, California. I love the style of it, sort of southern looking with a coastal twist. You can enter a sweepstakes to win it, today was the last day to enter. I had entered about 5 times, when I realized that the taxes on this would be horrendous (the house costs over $1 million). If you actually won it, you would have to pay the taxes on it yourself.
Now is it a Dream Home?????







7 comments:
Holy crap. I am absolutely in love with this house!!!
It's so cute! I love it too! But if my math is calculated correctly...1 million dollar house, and taxes are almost 0.10c/$ well that's only a $100,000.00. You can't even buy an ugly card board box for that anymore. So that would almost be a steal!!!!
I likey!
I am in love! And now really sad:(
WAHHHHHH!
WOW!
That is a sweet house. I entered to win twice. Over a million dollars in taxes is crazy though!
When I see big houses like that, all I can think about it the upkeep- ha! The dusting alone...
Post a Comment