For our 2 year anniversary we decided to go to Lake Tahoe. I definitely can't wait to get away for a long weekend. Tahoe is beautiful, I'm just hoping it will be warm enough to get in the water a little bit. We might ride the tram, possibly rent some sort of water craft (whether it has a motor or not depends on the price :)), stay at a cheesy place called the Fantasy Inn (it totally has mirrors on the walls and ceilings (awesome), we will probably ride bikes (in the water and on land), hike to Vikingsholm and several other sights, and maybe ride on the fairy boat. I'm so excited!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG I so wanted to stay at fantasy inn when we went to lake Tahoe!! That is so funny - you will have to tell me all about it! Jealous!! Hope you have an awesome time and have a great anniversary!
5 comments:
OMG I so wanted to stay at fantasy inn when we went to lake Tahoe!! That is so funny - you will have to tell me all about it! Jealous!! Hope you have an awesome time and have a great anniversary!
Wow that looks nice! Have fun and give Rachael and fam a big squeeze from me!
Happy anniversary!! I hope you guys have the greatest time. I've never been there, but now it's on the list! It sounds so like so much fun.
I've never been to Lake Tahoe, but I hear it's awesome! Look beautiful! I hope you guys have fun!
I have always wanted to go to Lake Tahoe- can't wait to read about your trip! It looks dreamy.
Post a Comment