Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy, busy busy!

So we have had something going on every weekend, and it's that way pretty much the rest of the summer. I am just going to list some stuff we have been up to.
  • Grandma Grow's 80th Birthday up the Provo Canyon (Big Springs Park, check it out if you have never been there) with family last weekend her B-day was on the 14th.
  • I signed up for a kick-boxing class with Tim's sister Andrea and his cousin Hannah (who also teaches), and I love it, it definitely kicks my butt though every time, yeah I'm so out of shape.
  • I figured out how to cut vinyl on my Silhouette machine and it turned out great, I will post some pics.
  • I also have a bunch of other home decor stuff that I have finally put out and up on the walls and it makes me feel better, most of it is from Interior Elements before they went out of business and I worked there (probably the funnest job I ever had).
  • Tim and I have signed up for 1 Astronomy class together, at least it's progress, hopefully I will have a full schedule before school starts :}. I am really excited to go back, it's like I'm getting a second chance at something that I thought was long gone, love that feeling.
  • We reclaimed the mini turtle from my family, and it is our pet again (his name is Dash), I will eventually do a post just about him, he has quite the story that goes along with him.
  • This last weekend we celebrated my Grandma Christensen's 80th B-day, we went up to a cabin that we borrowed from some friends with our whole family -2 cousins which we missed seeing. We played on 4 wheelers all day and ate good food the whole time, then had her open house on Saturday, then celebrated Father's Day on Sunday with more family, it's so fun to see everyone.
  • This coming weekend we will be going up to Tim's family's cabin, do some more 4 wheeling and camping, it will be fun, but I feel tired just thinking about camping 2 weekends in a row.
That's about it for now, nothing too exciting, just busy, busy, busy, but loving every second of it. That's life.Grandma Grow and all the kids and spouses.

Grandma Christensen (turned 80 on April 6th) and Grandma Grow (turned 80 on June 14th)

Tiara (youngest cousin on the Christensen side), Savanna, and Candice

Me and Tim after stopping from 4 wheeling at a river

Beautiful Wyoming

The river (Tiara)

One of my vinyl projects (pretty good eh?)

Our Van Gough print we got mounted

My pretty clock I finally got fixed from I.E.

The mirror from I.E. that we painted

More vinyl projects (on the sides of the mirror)

My blue curtains that I love in the bedroom

My curtain rod from I.E.

My IKEA frame and mirror. I love decorating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to help me decorate?? Your work is sooooo cute and good too! I have one like that family, but it says memories and I had to buy it! LOL - Looks like you are having tons of fun and kickboxing is sooo much fun!

katie+brandon said...

Oh man, I love it ALL!! Will you decorate my house?? I LOVE that 'family' thing!! I just want it all! Funny, your bed looks just like ours! (from what I can see!)

Lianne said...

Decorating is so fun! That vinyl lettering is way cute! I've wanted to try it on my cricket, but I haven't done it yet. One of these days... Sounds like you guys have been up to some fun stuff!

Cori said...

the decor is just FAB! I love it. Maybe you should consider switching majors and beome an interior decorator!

Washington Family said...

Very cute Audra! I love it! Your home seems sooo....peaceful and relaxing.... and inviting. Good job!