Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yet Another Marathon Post

I just have so much to tell you...

1. Halloween is coming! Yahoo! I am so excited for our family party we do every year, it's so much fun. I will reveal our costumes after the contest. I love all the fun decorations for Halloween, they are my favorite. See below...
2. I found a place, called Man in the Moon Antiques, (they can be found on Face book too) it is awesome. Savanna went there with me and we got a couple of things for super cheap. The jewelry is my favorite there. I got earrings and a key necklace, and Savanna got an old school heart locket, so cute. Again see below...

3. Michelle (Tim's cousin) and I, are going to have a pumpkin patch next year, specializing in Heirloom pumpkins (unusual ones). I love planning things like this, it just makes me happy. More on that next year... (picture courtesy of the daily green)
4. Desiree turned 14 on the 13th! Wow! She is growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Doody (yes that is her nickname)! Check out the cute cake my mom made...
5. Mid-Terms are almost over! Yes! So far I'm doing really well. That's all for today.

7 comments:

S&M said...

your halloween decor is so cute and I want to know where the antique store is, I love that necklace!

katie+brandon said...

oh my gosh so fun. 1. I love your decorations, so much. 2, I love that jewelry. 3, awesome treats. and 4, yay!!!
Hope you post pictures of your costumes. can't wait to see.

Washington Family said...

Too cute Audie! Who is the "bOo Baby"? Is it Savanna? I thought it was Desiree but I wasn't right.

Elise said...

I love that you have the picture of Jesus amidst all your cute Halloween decorations. Haha. I can't believe Desiree is 14! WOW. We need to get together soon.

Veater Family said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOODIE! :)

Lianne said...

Your Halloween decorations are way cute! We don't have any up (I don't even really own any...). I love buying new jewelry, especially when it's super cheap! I'm glad midterms are going(/went) well. :)

Eric and Melyssa said...

Someday, I will know all the cool spots to go shopping for accessories and crafts like you. You always find the cutest things!! I absolutely love the necklace. And your mom did great on the cake! I saw it in a magazine the other day and thought that was the kind of cake our moms would make. So fun! I definately wish we could live closer.