- Tim was called to be ward mission leader, I will just say it is a blessing and a curse at the same time, but we enjoy it, I have to come out of my comfort zone and get to know people. I'm going to call it character building!
- I decided to take an interior design class this semester, just for fun, I love it! I think I was born to do it, I think I will be switching my degree to that now. I can't even tell you what joy decorating brings to me, I feel like a giddy little kid on Christmas morning, no joke, its ridiculous. I am so thankful Tim supports me in this :)
- I want to start my own little business from home, doing something crafty, I have ideas, the hard part is implementing them and not fearing the rejection of my products. I really should get on that. I have all of the tools that I would need to be crafty I just need to do it!
- I'm doing my yearly diet phase that I go through, surprisingly I have done it for a month now and it's paying off, slowly but surely I just need to change my thinking, they say it takes 28 days to break a habit, I'm almost there. I hate running, but I think I hate dieting more!
- I need to blog about Christmas, I'll see what I can come up with. I got the best present ever this year, Tim is so awesome at surprises, I wish I could be that good. I will tell you all about it in my next post.
- Tim's birthday is on Friday, I'm going to take him out for dinner, but I am going to try to make it a surprise, we'll see how it goes since his favorite things are steak and seafood. I just need to find a place that has both, but one isn't better than the other ya know.
- I just think this singer is fabulous, I love her story, she's a little strange but great.
Monday, January 25, 2010
I haven't blogged in ages.....don't judge me....
So a lot of the time, my favorite thing about blog reading is the pictures people post. I love to see pictures, a picture is worth a thousand words. However, I stink at this, I guess we just aren't as camera happy, I'm sure that will change once we have kids, but until then I've got to figure out what we should take pictures of. Maybe we're just not exciting enough, we are pretty uneventful lately. School, callings in church, family, holidays, birthdays, it just repeats over and over. I guess I will just talk about those things, and throw in pictures if I can find some that are blog worthy (I don't feel comfortable posting frumpy pics of myself, sorry you won't get to see those unless we're friends on facebook and someone has tagged an unflattering one of me, which I promptly untag myself in.) I know, I wish I didn't care, but I do so that's just how it has to be. I will just blog some random thoughts/updates for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Audra! How are you? Your blog is darling! Take Tim to Tepanyaki, its the best of both worlds!!!! Glad to see you are doing great.
Man I am so judging you! LOL - I know what you mean though, I even feel at a loss for words a lot of the time and end up with a dumb post so when in doubt I put up a baby pic...LOL - I love hearing about your life so keep it up!
Thanks for the update! It sounds like you guys are both doing great! I'm with you though - it is hard to find stuff to blog about. But they're always fun to read no matter what!
hey I'm the same way about blogs, facebook, and untagging photos that I don't like! And you do have a natural talent for design in every aspect! I can't wait to see what you do for your business. I know whatever it is I will want to buy it!
Audra!! Come decorate my house! I love the way you put things together. I'll have you pick a room in my house and then we will make a budget and go for it! That could be the start of your business :)
Leah! I want to! That would be soooo fun! I'm learning some great stuff :)
Post a Comment