Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We made it...

So I am just going to try and take pictures of things that I love about California OK? OK. We haven't gone to the beach just yet, but we will be going soon, I will post pics but probably not of myself in a bathing suit because that would be highly unflattering :) Anyway, some of my favorite things today are:
Giant Grapefruits that grow in peoples backyards. One of the salesmen got these from a customer, can you believe the size? Ridiculous.
The view from our balcony of the bougainvillea bushes they are in full bloom right now and beautiful. So that's it, I will have more to blog later I'm sure. 

4 comments:

S&M said...

Wahhh! Send me a grapefruit and a flower in the mail!

katie+brandon said...

have i mentioned i'm jealous?

The Quilters said...

That is one Big grapefruit. Wow! We miss you already, have lots of fun.

Washington Family said...

You lucky duck!!! HAve fun out there!!! dang!