So lately we have experienced a lot of losses with family and friends, tragic ones, not old people who have lived a full life (not that its not hard when they leave too) but young people who aren't even half way there. I have a really hard time with this because I always try to put myself in the position of those that are left behind and it makes me feel worse, I'm such a girl. This talk helped me to feel better (see link), of course accompanied by lots of prayers, the comfort of the Holy Ghost, and a husband who doesn't discard my feelings but helps me through them. My heart goes out to Stacie (Johnston) and the family (Tim's sweet cousin), and to the Mecum Family (who are in my parents ward, this happened at the bottom of our street). Both have funds set up at Zion's Bank to help with funeral costs and hospital bills, please donate if you are able. Thank you.
"A Hopeless Dawn" by Frank Bramley

2 comments:
I'm so sorry you've been going through so much. It's not fun at all, but thank goodness for the gospel. Please let me know if you need anything.
That's awful that Madison's thing happened so close to your parent's home. I always feel like I get too emotional about things I hear about in the news. I must be a girl right there with you! I just can't imagine what I would do if I went through that...I'm so glad for the gospel and I just keep praying I never have to gain a testimony first hand...just second hand!
Post a Comment