Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi, we still exist in blog land, but only when we have time which is never :)

We have had a busy beginning to 2011, mostly good stuff but some not so fun stuff. We have been catching up with friends and family over the break which has been wonderful. I love Christmas and I love that it is over even more, I feel like I can breath again. My brother turned 18 last week, wow seriously I can't believe he only has 1 year left until he goes on his mission, crazy. Tim's brother Jon also had a birthday on the 8th, and Tim's will be on the 29th, so virtually this coming weekend will be the only one we won't be celebrating a birthday on this month. Also, so far this year I have contracted the conjunctivitis (if you don't know what that is, look it up and then be thankful you don't have it too its sort of embarrassing to get as an adult). I also got tonsillitis again, yep those babies are comin' out asap, I was sick for like 4 weeks but the thing that sucks is that I'm not too sick or contagious to not work or go to school, so I just felt crappy all the time. Fun! We are currently uninsured but are looking to find good insurance so if you know of any that we could qualify for please suggest it :) However, I guess this year they passed a new bill that if you are 26 and under that you can still hop on your parents insurance (even if your married) so we are seeing what our options are there. Wish us luck! Hope you are all having a fabulous new year and that you enjoyed the holidays, I love reading all of your blogs and seeing what your up to. Here, there and everywhere are a ton of random pictures.
Mom's B-day Dec. 16th
Knobs I got at Saver's ($6) they are glass, and I love them.
Savers find, window ($10)

Our closet "nook" in our bedroom

Our new wardrobe, I got it off KSL, we needed a place for boots and coats
Inside of wardrobe

4 comments:

katie+brandon said...

I got about halfway down with that and my eyes couldn't handle it anymore. I'll finish it sometime though, I promise. (is it just me that it's just one letter on each line and you just have to scroll down to read?)
Love the pictures, and I'm so happy you guys are doing well!

Veater Family said...

awesome closet!! Looks great! :)

Diana Smith said...

awesome knobs! Such a great find at savers!

Elise said...

Umm... I miss your blogging. Come back soon!