Sunday, May 25, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Today was our one year anniversary. On Friday we stayed over night a the Park City Marriott, on Saturday we went shopping on Main Street and then to the Tanger outlets to do some shopping. We had a blast, it was fun to get away and reminisce on our anniversary. We thought about all of our friends and family that helped us out with the wedding, and how grateful we are to know and love all of you. We are so thankful that we found each other and were able to be married in the temple. I love Tim so much and don't know where I would be without him, I can't even imagine it. Happy Anniversary Tim!

Below I have put some of our favorite pictures from the wedding day, my bridals, and our engagements. This brings back so many memories from last years events surrounding the wedding, it was a wonderful day and it has been a fabulous year for us.





3 comments:

Lianne said...

Congratulations on 1 year!! That went by so fast. I started working at Alpha when you guys were on your honeymoon. I hope that it was a good year, and I hope that all of the rest of the years will be good as well! Cute pictures!

allie said...

congrats guys! your pictures are adorable. So glad you guys could have fun and celebrate. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You really were a gorgeous bride...I am jealous, I was absolutely sick on our wedding day, threw up during our whole honeymoon...anyway your blog is way cute!! mine is ohtheoverys.blogspot.com,I think, you can just click my name huh?!?!