So my boss has been very generous to Tim and I and has allowed me to drive his wife's 2007 Chrysler 300 C with a Hemi to the Lehi store location every day, he also pays for the gas, he is the nicest boss ever, he is super caring and really does do what is in the best interest of his employees. Anyway, long story short, Tim loves this car, so I let him take a picture in it. The funny part is that we were getting ready to leave somewhere and I asked him if he was ready and he turned and gave me this big smile with his "Grill" in, needless to say I was dieing laughing. He served his mission in the Deep South of Louisiana so he knows about people and their "Grill". I love Tim he is so funny sometimes, I just had to take the picture with the grill in. If you didn't know a "Grill" is a slang term for a decorative mouth piece resembling the grill of a car.
2 comments:
That's awesome! I'm glad that Larry is taking good care of you. Hopefully the Lehi store is getting better from what it used to be!
You thug!!! tryin to be pimpin!!! I must admitt that you do look pretty cool though. Kruze bought a grill awhile back, his pic ID for my phone is with his grill in... Well I still need to talk to my mom about us staying with you guys when we come up... if that is still ok the dates are June 25-29. I will let you know more though... Keep PiMpIn ya heard meh!!!
Post a Comment