
Today we went to Orem Summer fest and watched the fireworks, it was a really good show this year. I love fireworks a lot, they are so whimsical, they get to me every time I see them, I am amazed that sulfur and magnesium can put on such an awesome show. Anyway, if you haven't ever been, you should go. There's a carnival with rides and food, a parade, and then the fireworks to end it. It's a ton of fun!
3 comments:
I LOVE the Orem Summerfest!! They always have the best fireworks shows. That was one thing that I was really sad to miss this summer. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and hopefully it was as good as they always are.
I didn't go to Orem Summerfest this year, :( I took Paden to the babycontest in the morning and then planned on going back, but never made it...I love their fireworks...I think they have the best fireworks out of all the cities around...I am way jealous!!
We HAVE to go to disneyland... there fire works show pretty unique and amazing!
Post a Comment