OK so I know this is kind of weird, but I totally love these, and they are way less fat than ground beef, we cook them on the George Foreman grill, then I also saute up some onions, and put bbq sauce on them, yes I still eat the bun, I'm not that disciplined. They are a good middle between veggie burgers and hamburger meat, and I still get the same fill as when I eat a hamburger.
4 comments:
Hey I like those too! I too cook them on the ol' George Forman Grill :)
Nice! It's always good when you find something that tastes good and is healthy for you!
turkey bugers huh? I heard you talking about them, but man oh man, mu hubby loves the fatting stuff....maybe i will try them....
I wish I liked ground turkey...maybe slathered in BBQ it wouldn't be so bad!
Post a Comment