This is the kitchen table that we got for our wedding from a good friend of my dad's along with 3 others that go in the matching set. This took a while but it is really nice to have a pratically brand new kitchen table. We will probably get a big round rug to put it on when I find one that I like that isn't $200 or more. More posts will follow showing the rest of the set when it's done.
After
6 comments:
That table looks really nice! What an awesome gift! I hope that you can find a rug that you like. It's crazy how expensive they can get. Good luck!
WOW! Audra I don't believe it...what a difference that makes. Beautiful table!!
That's looks really good! I am impressed!! It really does look amazing!
the table looks awesome! You really have an eye for things!
It turned out soooo pretty!
Good job!
Audra! You are amazing! Your table is beautiful! I love it! I am seriously considering you for hire as my interior designer!
Post a Comment