So I need to get a summer job, if anyone can think of any that are flexible when it comes to school or that I can quit at the end of the summer with no hard feelings, that would be ideal. I don't want a career, just a temporary job that will at least go through the summer. I am going back to school in the fall for sure. I am very excited but this time around I have decided that school comes first no matter what. :), Maybe I will actually enjoy it this time. I just need the funds and a summer job would be perfect. Let me know. Thanks!
PS
Today is our engagement anniversary, yes it does count. So I want to say Happy Birthday to my wedding ring, and thanks for asking me to marry you Tim!


4 comments:
congratulations! I'm so jealous! I'll keep my eyes open. Good luck!!
Happy Engagement Anniversary! Good luck finding a job. That's never fun, but I hope you can find something soon!
You're so cute! Congrats on going back to school - you will probably still hate it but love it at the same time!! I'll keep my eyes open too! Good Luck!
What about Sunflower Market? Any place like that would have to have good hours, right?
I barely remember my engagement anniversary...you are so funny.
Post a Comment