Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

So today was our first day of school this semester at UVU. I was nervous, until I got to my first class and realized that I was just fine and I would survive. I love it already and it's only my first day, I might take this statement back about 1/2 way through the semester. Tim is pulling 18 credits and I'm taking 14, together that is 32 credit hours, hopefully we can keep on top of it all. So here are our first day of school pics, lame I know, but we had to document it somehow. Anyway, I have a lot of stuff I need to blog later but it will be a marathon post and I don't really have time for it right now. So here are the pictures...


7 comments:

Veater Family said...

I love it! You guys are the cutest back to school kids ever! Have a great first day little sweeties :)

The Quilters said...

Congrats!! How fun, I'm so excited for you. By the way you both look very stylish in your new clothes. Yeah, I noticed the cute bag you have and I want it. Where did you get it, you have to let me know. You guys will do great I know it, good luck!

Anonymous said...

you are too cute! Have fun going back to school, it does get old at about 3 weeks...LOL

katie+brandon said...

so cute, congrats! i'm jealous.

Elise said...

SOO cute!

Lianne said...

Happy first day of school! I hope this semester goes well for the both of you!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

So cute, not lame at all...im jealous you are going back...and good for you for taking 14..not to shabby..hope all goes well, which I am sure it will