Friday, September 4, 2009

Just today...( or a few months)

(this post has taken way longer than I thought to post so this isn't real time)

I am waiting for Tim and his little sister to get out of class, just hangin' in the GT bldg. so I am just going to list some of my thoughts. Sometimes it helps if I get them all down.

-Tonight we are having blue cheese burgers, one of my favorites, hamburgers remind me of summer, I love summer but Fall is my favorite season of all. Not too cold, not too hot. I'm thrilled.

-I have a ribbon addiction lately. If I go somewhere and I see a ribbon I like, I have to buy 1 yard. Yeah my collection is getting kind of ridiculous.

-I love my Sociology class, I especially love that my professor is neutral, it helps me to see both sides of issues and such. However it kind of bugs me that some people that happen to be LDS like myself, get so offended by stuff and are so closed to learning and hearing both sides of issues. Yes believe it or not religion is an issue and will be talked about in this class, it is called Modern Social Problems. So if you don't like it then find another class.

-I think Halloween is my favorite holiday, I know "gasp" it's not Christmas! You would think that with my mom's influence it would be, but it's just not.

-Have you ever had a "Back Treatment" at Bon Losee (Marinello)? They are great, especially if you take your significant other, he will love it. It's a great date. We are scheduled for some on the 18th. They are fairly cheap, especially if you have the coupons they send out in the Hometown Value pages. Yay! Oh PS my little sister Candice is going to school there until October when she graduates.

-Sundance Moonlift Rides, I love them.

-I am listening to Matisyahu on Pandora radio, I like Reggae, there I said it!

-I think Yoga is going to become a life long thing for me, I just feel better.

-I got to go to Swiss Days last Saturday with my sisters Candice and Savanna (minus Desiree). It was fun just to be with them, we always find something funny to laugh about. Yes a lot of the time it's when somebody does something goofy in public and we totally think it's hilarious. Candice and Savanna, beauties (as my moms Aunt Barbara would say) aren't they?



So my dad posted this on facebook and I just had to share, this is the 1966 GTO Convertible my parents used to have, they sold it when I was 1, my dad totally regrets selling it. Check out my moms hair, she's on the left (doing what I think is the float wave), yeah my parents are awesome!

-Life cereal = my new favorite. I've never had it before, until I married Tim and he suggested it with the yogurt clusters in it, yum.

-I finally hung my family sign, yes it has been that long since I made it. I like that the ribbon makes it look like each one is a little house. I love my silhouette machine and my hubby who helps me with my projects all the time, he is a great problem solver!

So a couple of Saturdays ago, we were cleaning our back room, now keep in mind we are fairly clean people for the most part, so this really was weird/gross. I had my treadmill blocking the heater vent all summer, we moved it when we were cleaning/organizing and there was a plant growing in the vent! Sick! This apartment is just really old, the foundation has all kinds of cracks in it and what not, so some how a seed had gotten lodged in there and the conditions were just right for it to grow I guess. Ewwwwe this really bothers me, I'm not sure why, I think it's sort of alien like. Ick!

The End...

6 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

I love this post so much...it just goes to show that there is so much to talk about...and im not the only one who does this...the plant in vent...yikes, but back treatments i LOVE as well...oh i miss you. glad things are good with you and your hubby...

Cori said...

great post!
-love Matisyahu - jewish reggae:)
-looks like a bean sprout
-cried when I saw the car! SAD!!!
miss you!

Anonymous said...

Random posts like this make me happy :)

I love blue cheese burgers! And Halloween, and Life cereal.

Where are you doing yoga? I want to like yoga. I really, really do.

The plant in the vent made me gag a little. Who knew?

Ras Fam said...

Hannah, I'm taking Yoga at school, my instructor is really great, I'm pretty sure that's why I like it so much. Also, it's Astanga Yoga vs. the normal Hatha Yoga so apparently their different? I don't know the difference though. However after this semester I want to find a class at a gym or see if I can just sit in on the UVU classes.

Sydnee said...

hey its been forever. I hope that what happened between allan and i didnt hurt our friendship. If it didnt i do have a new blog. I dont have the other one anymore. my new one is sydneeelies09.blogspot.com if you want to add it. I hope you and Tim are well.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

That plant looks kinda like sprouts. Like the kind they put on my sandwich. Makes me hungry.

You need to put up a new post. You can't be THAT busy.