Sunday, March 14, 2010

Costa Mesa, California

Yep, yep! We are moving to Costa Mesa, CA for 4 months this summer! I am so dang excited I can hardly stand it! Tim is selling security systems for Pinnacle this year, I will be working in the office (hopefully, haven't heard back just yet). We are leaving on May 1st and will be back just before school starts at the end of August. What a journey huh? We will be 6 min. or 2.2 miles from Newport Beach, and 13 min. or 7.04 miles from Huntington Beach, and 9hrs and 43 min. or 657.96 miles from Orem, UT. I will be happy to get away from Utah just for a little while and hopefully long enough to make me more grateful to live here when we return. We will miss our families and friends a lot, and hopefully they will come visit us at least once during the summer. We are selling our contract for our apartment, it's a 2 bedroom in Orem, so if you know anyone that is in need of an apartment have them email me at a_rose4186@msn.com, I will also be posting it on Craigslist and KSL shortly, I will do another post for that. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

katie+brandon said...

holy crap! congrats! I'm super excited for you! and a little jealous! k. lots jealous. ;)

Veater Family said...

ahhhh! I love adventures! You will have a blast. Have fun! :)

Elise said...

How exciting!!! Andrew's family rented a beach house in Newport Beach for the end of July this summer. We're hoping to go and take our new baby with us. If everything works out right, I want to come visit you!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I keep telling Justus to go sell - I don't need him for a summer if he makes what some of these other people come home making...haha - good luck and enjoy it - I'll be sitting in Utah jealous!!!