Beach Day: Corona Del Mar (lots of pics, click to enlarge)
So today we went to the beach before all the guys headed out to sell. It was beautiful and perfect weather. The water was actually warm enough to swim in and was quite enjoyable. Refer to pictures below for proof.
I am soooooo jealous.. I'm craving some serious beach time. Love all the pictures! I hope you are having so much fun out there, enjoy some beach time for me!
5 comments:
I am soooooo jealous.. I'm craving some serious beach time.
Love all the pictures! I hope you are having so much fun out there, enjoy some beach time for me!
Sweet pictures!! What a beautiful place. :)
man o man! Looks so fun!
lets live there! we can be neighbors!
you and Timmy have the same hair color :)
Sure looks fun!
Beautiful pictures!! GLad you're having fun out there!
Post a Comment