Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Hair

One of the wives out here does hair. Which I am so thankful for since it is way more expensive to do here than in Utah. I thought it turned out pretty cute, she did a dark all over color its a really dark red/brown, then did a few thick highlights in the front and peekaboo highlights in the back. It makes me feel edgy, cool, and maybe a little punk rock, but maybe not. This was just really stepping out of my comfort zone with color and I like the results. I am going to try and document my hair changes from now on I think. 

10 comments:

Elise said...

You look GOOOOOD!!!

katie+brandon said...

It looks so great!!! I love it! You look beautiful, as always!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!!! I've been wanting to highlight my hair but couldn't remember how cute it is on brown hair...now I am totally copying you!! Way cute!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute hair!

Veater Family said...

Man, you have nice hair. So healthy and shiny!!! Cool colors :)

Rachel said...

Looks great! We miss you guys. Hope it's going well!

Cori said...

this is so cute on you!

The Quilters said...

Hottie! I love it very stylish.

S&M said...

oh I just love it!

Washington Family said...

Hecka cute! I love the cut too! Sometimes I miss my hair stled that way. Miss ya!