There are many things I am surprised that I miss about you. So here's some things I am missing about you currently.
1. The mountains, I never thought that was a big deal until we got here and there are no mountains to make me feel secure. Just open land falling into the beautiful ocean, which I promise isn't half bad at all.
2. Our families and friends for sure. This should have been number one but I'm too lazy to swap them.
3. Cheap food, mostly I mean at the grocery store. Utah groceries are cheaper. However, the incomes are lower there so it makes sense that because the incomes are "higher" here that the cost of groceries would be too. I pay about $3.49 for a gallon of 1% milk here, sometimes a dollar less if I'm lucky.
4. The grid system of the streets. It really does make so much more sense. I have a GPS which has really helped me get around here and I am learning most of the main streets, but the freeways are a lost cause for sure.
5. Costa Vida. I miss you! Enough said.
4 comments:
awe.
I totally know how you feel. But I would trade the mountains for the ocean any day. I'm so jealous you're there for a whole summer.
I've never had costa vida, but I'd like to try it. Any recommendations?
I always get the small sweet pork salad. Lime rice, black beans, and the house dressing (tomatillo ranch). I love that they have the option for a small its the perfect proportion and then I don't overeat. Tim loves that salad as well as the sweet pork burrito (which only comes in one size, Big Kahuna). Happy tasting :)
We miss you too. I'm sure you have a lot though to keep your mind busy. I know you must be having the funnest time. Don't worry though Utah is missing you too.:)
Post a Comment