Well, this week marks 26 weeks of being pregnant. Its strange to think
in about 3 more months we will have a baby on our hands! We are super
excited but terrified at the same time, I suppose that is normal for
first time parents as it will all be unknown territory. A few weeks ago
we bought the crib, changing table, and dresser, all from KSL and
refinished/painted them. I will be posting pics soon. We hit our 5 year
anniversary back on May 25th, and we bought a dog to commemorate. I know
its weird, we should have just gone out to dinner...but instead Tim
convinced me we should go to the animal shelter and check out a puppy my
sister Desiree had fallen for. He was so cute and crazy! I tried to
walk away because that would be responsible, but I couldn't, he stared
at me through the window with the cutest face, and in my pregnant -
loving all things small and cute state, we adopted him. His name is
Dexter and he has brought so much fun into our lives. Here are some pics
of him and some of me (about 24 weeks in these). 












3 comments:
Congrats! You will be a wonderful mom. And you are a gorgeous pregnant lady! :)
Oh you look so adorable! I love the pictures! You are one of the cutest prego ladies I've ever seen. Love you!
Your belly pics are so cute! You make a very cute pregnant lady, not to mention you are still as stylish as ever :) And I can't believe you got a dog!!! OK i am seriously considering moving to Utah just so we can be neighbors. You are going to be a fun crafty mom without me!
Post a Comment