Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suggestions???

Ladies, I need some help. I need to know what your favorite beauty products are and why. This is because I am running low on a lot of my stuff and am going to invest in lots of new and hopefully better products. I am talking Face stuff, cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, concealer, foundation, what brushes/applicators you use, all eye makeup, you get the picture? Seriously, I am willing to spend the mullah so don't be afraid to suggest the upper end stuff. Your suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

5 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

I LOVE the clinique line of face wash products. I used thepump soap and the toner from them and them i LOVE estee lauders daywear plus face lotion. MAC brushes are my favorite. Hope that helps. ps. a little secret i have is that i got my eyeliner tatooed on and it seriously is the BEST thing ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had anything to tell you! I'm a covergirl girl...I don't really go beyond that...but I'll be checking back here for suggestions too cause I need to spice up my routine!

katie+brandon said...

I am on a mission to find the perfect mascara. So far the closest i've come and the only mascara I will use is the covergirl lashblast. the bright orange one. I love it.

Mary Ann said...

I use Cetaphil facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, and cream. They, along with a few other cheap products that Lindsay Lowe recommended, have been great to get rid of acne. I also use MAC makeup and brushes, and I love it all!

S&M said...

Allure master list. com, they try all sorts of products and find the best ones